What is Cooking in the Kitchen, Luxury Kitchen TrendsJanuary 25, 2013
- Solid Wood Cabinets: Wood Cabinetry adds warmth to stainless steel appliances and creates depth in any environment.
- Granite Counter Tops: Both designers and chefs alike love granite due to the ease of cleaning and the sleek look.
- Fresh Coat of Neutral Paint: This is a Feng Shui principle that is also applied by interior designers as a rule. Neutral colors in a kitchen have universal appeal.
- Stainless Steel Appliances: Stainless Steel is an industry standard and they can be found in brands from GE Profile to Miele.
- Green Appliances: Wine Coolers, trash compactors, and energy efficient dishwashers are in high demand now since they are environment friendly.
- LED Lights: These energy efficient lights are gaining in popularity since they do not require changing often, they are energy efficient, and can be applied to virtually any fixture.