AquaVita in the eastern area of Fort Lauderdale by Adache Architects is a ten story building comprised of 22 upscale condos for sale within Hendricks Isle which is part of series of islands located north of Las Olas Boulevard. This waterfront development offers deep water access, deep water dockage without fixed bridges and a varied collection of amenities within the popular Downtown Fort Lauderdale area.
Besides the boat slips, residents of AquaVita can also make use of barbecue areas, a modern fitness center, Zen gardens, a resort-style saltwater swimming pool over sixty feet in length, storage facilities and the convenience of Wi-Fi in the building’s common areas. Many units within the building are decorator ready and come with floor to ceiling windows, large walk-in closets and glass-railed balconies that are oversized. Pets are allowed but smoking is prohibited within the units.
The island location of AquaVita plus the boat docks provide lots of opportunities to explore South Florida or you may decide to check out everything that Las Olas and Fort Lauderdale’s downtown area have to offer. Restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, parks, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, the Galleria mall to the north of AquaVita, there is much to see and do.
- Year Built2016
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at AquaVita
- - 22 boat slips each to accommodate up to 50’ vessels
- - 332 linear feet of waterfront on almost an acre of land
- - Beautiful water and downtown skyline views
- - Decorator ready
- - Deep water open-access wide canal
- - Delta Faucet
- - FOB secure garage entry, building entry, and elevator access
- - Franke stainless steel undermount sink
- - Gas powered cooktop
- - Large, walk-in closets
- - Smart-technology ready
- - Smoke-free environment (excluding balcony area)
- - Spacious floor plans with high ceilings
- - Stone counter top
- - Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- - Two waterfront buildings consisting of 22 luxury residences