Costa Hollywood by developer Moses Bensusan is a pair of six story buildings located near Hollywood Beach that are only steps away from the waterfront. The Hollywood condos for sale within the building have one or two bedrooms and many of them are fully furnished and thus ready for move-in. The building also offers a number of hotel services.
Gourmet dining, a rooftop bar and lounge, multipurpose meeting rooms, oceanfront cabanas, a beach club with a variety of services, swimming, the Costa Hollywood condo offers a wide variety of amenities. Some of the hotel services include a butler service available at all hours of the day, programs for children and a personal driver to name a few. The units of Costa Hollywood have 338 to 1,200 square feet of living area and come with spa-like bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, designer fixtures, glass railed terraces and European cabinetry.
Spend some time sunbathing on the beach near Costa Hollywood or dine at one of the restaurants near the building like Giorgio’s Bakery & Bistro, Mamacita’s Mexican Bar & Grill or Ocean Alley. The downtown area of the city is home to a number of popular places like Young Circle or you can explore neighboring cities like Fort Lauderdale and Pembroke Pines.
- Bedrooms& 1 - 2
- Year Built2014
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Costa Hollywood
- Access to Hollywood Beach, one of the finest beaches in South Florida
- Exclusive shopping boutiques
- Gourmet dining, signature restaurants and coffee shop
- Hotel/condominium and amenity spaces exquisitely finished and furnished
- Rooftop bar and lounge overlooking Costa Hollywood’s open courtyard
- Rooftop infinity pool and terrace
- Security system
- Terrace entertainment lounge area
- Two, exclusive five-story buildings
- Valet 24/7 robotic parking system