Elan 16Forty in Fort Lauderdale is a modern project by developer Greystone set to emerge on frequently traveled Sunrise Boulevard. Architect Jenifer Briley uses a modern approach incorporating the “New Urbanism” principle to create a contemporary building. Once known as Paseo Del Mar, Elan 16Forty offers a total of 261 Fort Lauderdale condos for sale.
Over 5,000 square feet comprise the fitness center of Elan 16Forty and it includes rooms designed for spinning and aerobics plus separate locker rooms for men and women. Residents who own a penthouse can enjoy a sky lounge and you’ll also find other amenities like a coffee bar, an infinity edge swimming pool, six cabanas and much more. You’ll be able to choose from one, two or three bedroom units at Elan 16Forty available with 686 to 1,589 square feet of living area. Features include stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, large terraces and wraparound terraces in a few of the units.
For shopping, residents of the Elan 16Forty will find The Galleria of Fort Lauderdale next door less than ten minutes away to the east. If you continue east in the same southern direction you’ll also reach the city’s popular beaches. There are two shopping centers to the northeast or you can head south to visit the popular Las Olas area. The city of Hollywood is also a few minutes to the south.
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
- Amazing location between the city and sand
- Clubhouse with entertaining kitchen
- Covered parking
- E-lounge and coffee bar
- Exclusive sky lounge for penthouse residents
- Infinity-edge pool and spa
- Pet-friendly community with dog park
- Resort-style landscaping and site lighting
- Six cabanas and outdoor cooking kitchen
- State-of-the-art, 6,000 square foot fitness center with spin and aerobic rooms, strength-training area and mens'/womens' locker rooms
- Wi-Fi in community areas