The 41 story Hyde Beach (also known as Hyde Resort and Residences) is a project by the Related Group of South Florida found within the city of Hollywood with an eastern view of the Atlantic Ocean. It’s comprised of a total of 407 units which consist of a mere forty Hollywood condos for sale available with 705 to 1,840 square feet and 367 hotel suites.
Some of the amenities at the Hyde Beach condo include an infinity edge pool that overlooks the oceanfront and is complemented by a sundeck and private cabanas. You’ll also come across a health spa, a varied art collection or you can also make use of room service if you’re planning on staying in one of the fully furnished suites. The actual units of Hyde Beach have two or three bedrooms and are designated as “decorator ready”. Features within include glass railed terraces, European kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. The majority of the units have views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Besides the beachfront next to Hyde Beach, the neighboring city of Hallandale Beach has its own sunny sands and various places to explore. You’ll find the Diplomat Shopping Center less than ten minutes to the west of Hyde Beach and the downtown area of Hollywood is also barely ten minutes away to the northwest. Young Circle is just one of many places you’ll find in this downtown area as well as the Hollywood beaches, shops and great restaurants.
- Bedrooms1 - 3
- Year Built2017
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Hyde Beach
- • Chaise lounges with towel and umbrella service on the beach.
- • Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with designer furniture and finishes.
- • Exclusive Health spa with men's and women's facilities.
- • Hyde Beach House will be professionally managed by Gemstone.
- • Just minutes away from the Aventura Mall and Shops at Bal Harbour and Gulfstream Park.
- • Located in Hollywood Beach in the heart of South Florida.
- • Stylish and sophisticated amenity spaces designed by Debora Aguiar.