The Parkland Golf & Country Club is part of the affluent city of the same name, a city that also goes by the nickname of the “relaxed city”. This community by Toll Brothers features a collection of properties that are near a par-72 Greg Norman golf course with more than fifteen holes. The Parkland Golf & Country Club homes for sale feature Tuscan Mediterranean-inspired design and belong to one of three collections called the Ambassador, Monogram and Heritage Collection.
A major feature of Parkland Golf & County Club when it comes to its amenities is the 40,000+ square foot Sports and Social Club that offers resort-style pools, a fitness center, restaurant, a play area for kids and much more. The city of Parkland is near Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach and the beaches to the east. If you’re a nature enthusiast, you can explore the nearby Everglades while the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is just a couple of minutes north of Parkland Golf & Country Club.
>Resident members enjoy championship golf with a par-72, 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course featuring an impressive course design and Golf Club.
- At the heart of the community, a 43,000 square-foot Sports and Social Club provides an endless source of recreational and fitness opportunities including resort-style pools and spa; tennis courts; state-of-the-art equipment and exercise rooms; steam and spa treatment rooms; tot lot and in-door playroom; and a restaurant and casual bar/grill.
- Sophisticated, Tuscan Mediterranean-inspired home designs, with an extensive list of included features.
- 43,000-square-foot Sports and Social Club, with state-of-the-art fitness center, steam and spa treatment rooms, three resort-style pools and spa, seven clay tennis courts, children's playground and pavilion.
- 18-Hole Greg Norman Signature Golf Course
- 24-hour staffed and gated, grand stone entrance with tranquil waterfalls, fountains, and botanical gardens.
- Prestigious Parkland location ranks #1 nationally on the Great Schools list of "Best Schools for Your Real Estate Buck" list published by Forbes.com
- Easy access to Florida's Turnpike and I-95
- Upscale shopping, fine dining, and all the recreation Southeast Florida has to offer nearby
- Year Built2006
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale