Fort Lauderdale’s Vela Vista condo is located within the neighborhood of Rio Vista, a group of islands that offer a waterfront living lifestyle. The building is only four stories tall and offers a total of ten units available with two or three bedrooms.
The Vela Vista experience is complemented by amenities like a heated swimming pool, boat dockage, the convenience of Wi-Fi and the perk of being able to bring along a pet to enjoy the experience. Residential features include private terraces and balconies, Italian porcelain tile, floor to ceiling glass doors plus gourmet kitchens with quartz kitchen countertops and stainless steel appliances. The Fort Lauderdale condos for sale within the building are available with 1,761 to 2,609 square feet of living area.
There are two shopping centers to the south of Vela Vista known as Southport Shopping Center and the Harbor Shops. Other places nearby include the Broward Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and you can use either Las Olas Boulevard to the north or Southeast 17th Street to the south to reach the downtown area of the city and the beaches.
- Bedrooms2 - 3
- Year Built2015
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CityFort Lauderdale
Amenities at Vela Vista
- Computerized security control system
- Heated pool with expansive deck for entertaining
- Pet friendly for four-legged companions
- Privacy gate with computerized entry
- Private elevators with keyed security systems
- Private storage lockers
- Secured understructure parking garage
- Two dedicated parking spaces per unit
- Wi-Fi accessible pool and dock area